Work with RIDA
RIDA invites applications from qualified Nepali citizens for the post of Central Monitoring Officer based at central office in Kathmandu under a 5- year (2014 – 2019) Feed the Future – Monitoring and Evaluation (FTF-M&E) Program. The incumbent is responsible for providing support to the key personnel for successful accomplishment of M&E activities.
Specific tasks of the Central Monitoring Officer are outlined below:
- Conducting thorough study of the relevant documents that are directly or indirectly related with FTF Nepal and globally.
- Participating and supporting key personnel in the preparation of the detailed annual work plan consisting of specific activities to be completed within a particular year.
- Co-ordinate with the project implementing partners for timely entering of the annual FTF results in the online Feed the Future Monitoring System (FTFMS) and facilitate the results review and finalization process.
- Work with team in designing, carrying out and accomplishing various activities specially in developing tools, supervising data collection, analysis of the findings and preparation of the periodic reports.
- Play role in the development of orientation and capacity building plan and carrying out program to transfer knowledge and sharing of M&E learning to local institutions involved in implementation of the FTF Nepal initiative.
- Support the team in carrying out Data Quality Assessment (DQA) by participating in the activities like development of assessment plan and tools, interaction with the IPs, field visits, drafting and finalization of DQA report.
- Supervise, monitor and guide intern in carrying out assigned tasks and prepare internship work plan and mid- and end-term internship reports
- Conduct field visits to the project districts as required by the monitoring and evaluation activities including but not limited to Cost-Benefit Analysis, Market Center Studies and Data Quality Assessments.
- Work with team in carrying out M&E capacity assessment of the IPs and organizing capacity building activities including trainings and orientations
- Take part and provide required support in organizing enumerator training and orientation programs to carryout data collection for performance studies, DQA and Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Provide support in accomplishment of field activities by preparing detailed field plans, and schedules.
- Coordinate with the USAID, implementing partners, government as well as non-government stakeholders as and when necessary
Skills, qualification and experience required
Master’s degree in social sciences, economics or relevant areas with at least three years of experiences in monitoring, evaluation and research.
Please send your updated CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com no later than April 20, 2016.