RIDA is highly capable in field mobilization as it covers extensive network throughout Asia and its sub-regions. Within Nepal, it has extensive network in all 75 districts which composes of local NGOs and contact persons. It has working partnership relations with various international agencies as well as build structure with central level institutions of different countries, especially in south Asia. The key development oriented ministries that RIDA is working with includes Ministry of Education, Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare, Ministry of Local Development, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Agricultural Development, Ministry of Local Development, Ministry of Environment etc.
At South Asian level, RIDA is a part of Alternative Development Solution Group of Consultants Pvt. Ltd which works in all of the south asian countries, primarily in Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Afganisthan. In South India, RIDA conducts its activities in partnership with a right based NGO called Equal Rights.
RIDA has partnership at central as well as field levels:
1. Rastriya Banijya Bank
2. UNICEF Nepal Country Office
3. CTAC, New York
4. World Eduation Inc.
5. Department of Education
6. Resource Center for Primary Health Care (RECPHEC)
7. UNESCO Kathmandu
8. Oxfam GB Nepal
9. Center for Policy Research and Consultancy (CPReC)
10. Seti Karnali Education Foundation (SekeF)
11. Nepal Education Economics and Financing Association (NEEFA)
12. Nepal Evaluation and Assessment Team (NEAT)
13. Edburgh Consultants, Netherlands
14. Independent Living Center (working on rights issues of People with Disability)
15. Special’s Home of Hope (working in the issue of intellectual disabled)
16. Training and Technology Transfer (TTT), New Zealand and Bangladesh
17. Edu Cluster Finland Ltd.
18. Capra International Inc.
19. Oxfam Hong Kong (OHK)
20. USAID Nepal
21. UC Berkeley Purdue University
22. HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal
23. Save the Children Nepal
24. John Hopkins School of Public Health
25. ActionAid Nepal
27. Mercy Corps